Friday, November 2, 2018

Political Spin

I am proud to say that I have friends whose views go all across the political spectrum.  
Granted, those whose politics most closely resemble mine are generally easier to get along with, but I've learned that there are some really interesting, clever and well-intentioned folks whose political opinions are (to my way of thinking) just flat-out wrong.
An awful lot of political opinion depends on how you were raised, your economic situation, religious beliefs etc.  What I call where you're coming from.
Here's a great illustration of how your point of view affects your opinion.  The dancer on the right spins clockwise while the one on the left spins counter-clockwise.  The one in the middle turns left or right depending on which of her partners you are looking at.
Politics is often like that, and sometimes just as hard to determine what is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment