Friday, November 1, 2013

All Saints Day

It is Friday, November 1st.  Time for a a few updates and a  little house-cleaning.

  • The computer fix I mentioned yesterday actually seems to have worked.
  • We finally took down our Hummingbird feeders this week.  I was going to do that last weekend, but saw one bird on one feeder on Saturday.
  • My prediction about no trick-or-treaters on Halloween was correct.  Nobody came by last night.  That may have been affected by the six plus inches of rain we had on Wednesday and Thursday.
  • I had chest pains Tuesday evening that I thought were caused by gas.  When the pain was still there after grocery shopping Wednesday morning, we went to the emergency room.  Four hours later, when all the tests were normal, they sent me home.  FYI – the ER at Memorial-Hermann Northeast is bright, clean and efficient, and all the nurses, techs, and doctors were friendly and first-rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment