Saturday, November 23, 2013

Me? O-C-D?

gas pump

Saw an on-line article with photos that either

a) Show you have OCD, or

b) Are designed to cause it.

Some of the images didn’t bother me at all, and others would definitely make me uncomfortable.

Take the gas pump above – I’ll admit that I often try to get  the numbers to come out even.  Not because I feel like I have to, but because pumping gas is boring and it adds a little bit of a challenge to an otherwise dull job.

binder ring

On the other hand, there is no way I could ignore a binder ring that failed to match up.

manhole

I wouldn’t stop for this manhole cover, but if it were in front of my house or office, it might be too much to ignore – and if the Men’s Room floor looked like this, I might have to change jobs.floor tile

If You can’t control yourself, you can see the article with the rest of the pictures HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment