Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bob Couch – International Expert

Irina ice

The young lady on the throne of ice is Irina Savitskaya, a psychologist and single mom from Russia. 

She joined Facebook a while back in an effort to improve her English – particularly her understanding of American Slang.  I’m not sure who she connected with first, but she is a Facebook “friend” of several people I knew in high school, and she “friended” me several months ago.

Saturday,  pretty much out of the blue, she sent me the message below:

irina question

Although I’m sure she sent similar messages to quite a few people, I found her request unbelievably flattering.

I told her that my personal favorite was #2.  If you disagree, let me know and I’ll gladly pass your opinion along.

No comments:

Post a Comment