Monday, March 15, 2010

THREE FIFTEEN

3/15/2010.
You probably think I'll talk about the ides of March today; after all, I talked about 3.14 yesterday.
I'm afraid that if I did, it would set a precedent and I'd have to say something nice about 3:16.
Sorry, John, you've had enough publicity already - I'm just not going there.
So, let's talk about Guy Fieri's new show. Minute to Win It debuted on NBC last night. I thought it was a clever idea for a game show that didn't quite hit the target but still might on future episodes. The format does not give Fieri the range of motion he needs to really shine, but he came across as likable and supportive - Okay, but nothing near the rambunctious Superstar we've come to love on all of his Food Network shows.
Speaking of rambunctious, have you seen this ?

No comments:

Post a Comment