Friday, October 26, 2018

Doggy Dope Two

I posted yesterday about a very unsatisfactory and disturbing experience I had with a website peddling CBD oil for dogs. 

Shortly after posting, I got a call from a young man (He sounded young, but at my age I can use that term for most people.) who asked me about my experience on their site.  I told him it was completely unsatisfactory and I wanted the transaction cancelled. 

He agreed to do that and explained that it was a new website that still had bugs to work out, then spent several minutes asking me specifics about navigating the site and thanked me for my input.

A few minutes later, the phone rang again.  This time it was a young lady responding to the message I had left on their customer service voice mail.  She apologized once again, and assured me that they had stopped the transaction before any charges were actually made to my account. 
She also emailed me a link to the parent company's website www.nirvalla.com which does have the typical "shopping cart" and where CBD oil for dogs and humans can be ordered one bottle at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment