Saturday, December 18, 2021

Catching Up


 I haven't posted to my blog for almost two weeks.  Not because nothing was happening - maybe because there was quite a lot going on.

Honey has had a plethora of medical visits - everything's OK, but we have been going to one doctor's office or another almost daily.

The old truck generated an error code.  It was the only one I'd seen on the 07 Dodge, but it was one I'd seen before. It first popped up about six years ago when the nine-year-old original batteries were about to fail.   The replacement batteries didn't last quite as long - closer to six years - but I took the truck back to NTB and was amazed to find there was still residual warranty.  I got a credit of $205 on the new batteries.

Ripley continues to grow like a weed, and house training continues to be an adventure.  Some days seem like we're almost there, while other days seem like we never started.  Meanwhile, he is sweet and loving and so darn cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment