Monday, January 4, 2021

Covid Unmasked

 

We've all had several months of experience wearing masks now.  

I say all, but every time I go to the store, I see at least one family wandering around with their faces uncovered.  Almost as bad is the large number of folks who wear their masks over their mouths but leave their noses uncovered.

I know masks can be hot, and they do restrict your air intake.  Don't ask me how I know, but they also let you know when you need to brush your teeth or at least pop a breath mint!

Wearing a mask is a pain, but taking one off can be downright hazardous. Even with the limited social contact I've had, I know of two women who have lost earrings while removing a mask and at least two men who have yanked hearing aids out of their ears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment