Thursday, February 20, 2020

America's Got ...Something

Watching the collection of democrats vying for the 2020 presidential nomination, and considering their various weaknesses, I thought that Trump had a lock on another four years.  Nothing they have said, either for themselves or against each other, has changed my mind.
Then, Monday night I watched the finals of America's Got Talent on NBC.
Only a few of the folks that I considered talented made it to the finals, and only two of them made the top five.  
The fact that all these acts were selected by "Super Fans" that supposedly represented  a cross-section from all 50 states is just scary.  It makes me seriously concerned for the country.
I am reminded that 49-plus percent of the voting public have below average I-Qs

No comments:

Post a Comment