Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Just When You Thought --- 2

In my last post, I mentioned the broken gray tank on our trailer.  That was over a week ago, and all I know at this point is that our repair guy is having a Hell of a time locating a replacement.  I know there are repair kits available, but he tells me they never work well.  I'm about ready to try one anyway.
Otherwise, nothing much has changed.  
I've occasionally spent some "woe is me" time - like last week when I should have been driving to Austin for my grandson's wedding, and instead was sitting in my opthmatologist's chair having a suture removed from my eye ball. Things like that can warp your day.
Still, we are faring better than our next door neighbors. She took him to the ER Saturday, and they both ended up being admitted to the hospital.
All things considered, maybe things aren't so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment