Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Murphy Plus One

The problems I listed yesterday have been corrected.
     Bought and installed a new battery on the generator.  
Wow! batteries have sure gone up.  The one I replaced cost $57 in 2014, the exact same battery yesterday was just over $105 with tax.
     Finally got the auger installed on the tractor this morning.  
It was even more trouble than I had anticipated.  Had to use my come-along to get the adjustable drive shaft to loosen up, then realized that the PTO shaft was the wrong size.  Actually it was the right size, but I had installed a step-down extension so it would fit the bush hog mower.  Once I got the extension removed, the installation went easy enough.
The next step in actually boring some holes, but right now it's too darn hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment