Thursday, December 22, 2016

Eco-Drive Update

Back on the eighth of December, I wrote about my Citizen watch finally giving up the ghost.  This morning I received a detailed estimate for repairs from their certified repair facility.
OUCH!
I knew it was going to be expensive, but it is going to cost more than I expected.  You can actually buy several models of Citizen watches on line for less than it's going to cost me to get this one repaired.  Still, I love this watch, so I gritted my teeth and authorized the repair.
That was tough enough, but then the email they sent confirming the authorization/payment said that it may take as long as four weeks for the repairs to be completed and the watch to clear quality control.  
I'm not sure my poor naked wrist can last that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment