Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Paintings of Caves???

I was on line, researching possible vacation destinations, and came across this sentence -

“If a hiker, take the tour down into the canyon to see thousands of year old Indian cave paintings.”

Okay, I’ll admit it.  I’m confused.

  • Are these thousands of paintings completed around twelve months ago?
  • Were these thousands of paintings created by Indian toddlers?
  • Are Indian toddlers the subjects of thousands of paintings?
  • Or, is the subject of the paintings Indian Caves?
  • If so, what distinguishes an Indian Cave from any other hole in the ground?

childs-natural-finger-paint

Actually, I think I’ll go with option two.  I’ve heard dozens of times over the years about babies “painting” the wall beside their beds with poop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment