Saturday, April 8, 2023

the Old Boggy Thicket

 On March 11, 2010, I started a blog I called the Boggy Thicket.  I intended to do daily posts - as I said then -" I plan to post photo's, commentary on whatever catches my attention, random thoughts and probably some jokes, limericks and similar stuff of questionable nature.

No promises, but I'll try to keep it PG, if not PC."

I never actually posted for a full year without missing a day here or there, but I had several years with well over 300, the most being 354 in 2014. For some reason things started to taper off about 2019, with only 132 posts in 2021, 55 in 2022, and before today only one in 2023.
I'm not sure why something that was so much fun for the first ten years got to be next to impossible, but I'm going to give it another try.

No comments:

Post a Comment