Saturday, March 5, 2022

Atttaboy

 

Our last gas grill was mostly stainless, and still looked pretty good but the non-stainless portion rusted out.  I looked around, and Thursday I bought a replacement at Lowes in Atascosita.

They loaded it in the back of my pickup, and I headed for home.  I got less than halfway across Lake Houston when the darn thing blew out of the back.  It was still connected to one piece of the twine they had used to tie it down, but it was bouncing behind my truck for a hundred yards or so until I could pull over.  

It was a total loss.

Once I got home, I crossed my fingers and called Lowes.  I explained to the manager that since they had loaded it and tied it down, I thought they might be willing to replace it.  He asked me to give him a few minutes to review security tape, then he called back and made arrangements to have a replacement delivered to our house.

We got it yesterday and had steaks grilled on it last night.

Thanks, Lowes!

No comments:

Post a Comment