Monday, January 10, 2022

In Your Dreams


 Got an email from my sister this morning.  It said:

> Had a dream last night that defies my interpretation. It was of you

> and Honey getting married at a special skiing venue. All the guests

> were seated at tables, and then you and Honey each skied down the

> slope between the tables and to the altar. Honey came first, and

> naturally she was a very polite and reasoned skier who greeted people

> along the way. You were spraying snow on the guests as you went by

> laughing and slaloming from one side to the other. It was quite interesting.

I replied that I had only been on skis once, and that was on the golf course at Tartan Park, the 3M country club in St Paul, Mn.  Honey has never been on skis in her life.

I am not sure what the dream was supposed to represent, but I guess dreams don't have to make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment