Saturday, March 27, 2021

Price

I got a call the other night from an old friend I hadn't heard from in years.  Mark Price was my counterpart in Colorado, a technical trainer for Ikon. When he talks, he sounds like Foster Brooks, but he was and is super intelligent.

Some readers may want to stop here - what comes next might be considered obscene.

I met Mark twenty five years or so ago at a trainer's conference in Dallas.  A group of us were standing in the parking lot deciding where to go for dinner when one of the group said - "What do you call a restaurant with a one-legged waitress?"  

"IHOP"

Not to be outdone, I asked "What does here name tag read?" 

"Ilene."

Mark then said "She has a sister who works in the back and has no legs at all. They call her Consuelo." 

No comments:

Post a Comment