Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wi-Fi

Didn’t think I was going to be able to post anything today.  Wi-Fi in this campground was extremely poor when we got here, and kept dropping out entirely.  I had quit trying to use it at all, then this morning the trailer in the next site left, and internet access has been fine ever since.

The only problem is that my connection is not on the RV park network.  I don’t know who I connected to – it’s a string of letters and numbers that don’t seem to mean anything at all.  I can still see the campground when I search for networks, but it show a signal strength of no (zero) bars.

Double Rainbows over Lake Michigan from our campsite

We saw this double rainbow yesterday afternoon.  We set up in the rain, but after it blew over, we were treated to this sight.  You can barely make out the lake past the bushes on the shore, but the rainbows are actually out over Lake Michigan.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's not something you see very often. What a beautiful sight!! Hope yall are having a great trip. Miss & love you lots! - Cheryl

    ReplyDelete