Sunday, July 11, 2021

Watched

 

Back in 2016, I wrote about my Citizen brand watch that had bit the dust after years of perfect service.  You can look it up, or I can just tell you that I had it repaired at the factory.  It cost a small fortune and took over two months to get it back.

A few years later, when it quit again, I bought a Lige watch, a cheap Chinese imitation, on Amazon.  It cost less than the repairs on the Citizen, and I got it in less than a week - seemed like a no-brainer.

That watch lasted until last week, and the particular model I had is no longer available. Unlike the Citizen, which did not require a battery, the Lige does, but I can't get the case open to replace it.

I've ordered another Lige, and it should be here Friday.


Meanwhile, I'm getting pretty sick of checking my bare wrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment