Saturday, April 11, 2015

Whatchamacallit

IMG_5130

While doing some spring cleaning in the 5th wheel trailer, I came across this in the silverware drawer. It is eight inches long, made of stiff but flexible plastic, and the patch on the end resembles the smoother half of a Velcro fastener.  Neither Honey nor I had ever seen it before; we had no idea what it is or what it was for.

I posted the picture on my favorite RV website (rv.net) and got a correct answer – including a link to instructions on how to use it – within minutes.  It is a special tool designed to clean the seal of a SeaLand brand toilet.

SeaLand

I also got a lot of replies ranging from ridiculous to hilarious -

  • I think its used to clean the toilet seal- that or an old pregnancy test.

    Great....use it on the toilet, and store it in the silverware drawer! Better do some cleaning on the silverware!

    Good thing you didn't think it was a tongue depressor.

    Just when I thought I had all the maintenance tools I needed for my TT, now I need to buy a fancy popsicle stick to clean the toilet…Should that read "poopsicle" stick?

    Also is a re-usable coffee stirring stick or a butter/PB spreading knife. The rough side is the handle end and it's rough so it doesn't slip in your hands.
    Unlimited uses and more uses found everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment