Friday, November 7, 2014

Promising Start

rocket I suppose I should admit that I’m not a huge basketball fan. I haven’t really followed our hometown Houston Rockets since the days when Olajuwon and Drexler played.  I’m definitely a fair-weather fan.

That being said, it is very early in a very long season, but Houston is off to a very good start.

The Rockets are 6-0 for the first time since 1996-97 & join the 1985-86 Denver Nuggets as the only teams in NBA history to start 6-0 with  10+ point margins in each of those wins.  Last night’s 98-81 win over the defending NBA champion San Antonio Spurs was the first game this season in which the Rockets failed to score 100 points.

This year’s Astros were a disaster, and the only good thing about the Texans season so far is that they’ve already won more games than last year.  A fair-weather fan might be forced to cheer for the Rockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment