Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Lumberjack

Did you know that I’m married to a lumberjack?  Actually, I guess I am one, too – or at least was.  Honey and I met while attending Stephen F. Austin State College in the piney woods of East Texas.  SFA has one of the top forestry schools in the country, and the lumberjack is the school mascot.

That has little or nothing to do with today’s post – just thought I would mention it.

There are a lot of commercials on TV that are supposed to be funny, but very few of them are.  Most of them range from simply stupid to downright offensive, so when I see one that actually makes me laugh, it’s worth mentioning.

I suppose that like most commercials, this one would get old pretty fast, but Honey and I saw it for the first time yesterday, and we both almost lost it.

No comments:

Post a Comment